OK

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more

Home » E-shop » Discounts and outlet » Vestax VK-2300 SM KIT

Vestax VK-2300 SM KIT

Vestax VK-2300 SM KIT

Original Japan premium hardware KIT, designed to upgrade Vestax PDX-2000 Series to best version, incl. sophisticated RPM control, big LED display, 4D Joystick (just like PDX-2300ProMkII Series). SM KIT includes 3 factory basic parts with mounting accessories to upgrade your old PDX-2000 turntable.

Code: 4516183050266
€ 119.34 € 198.90
40%
Availability: in stock 1 qty

 Original Japan  Originální náhradní díly  Limited  EXCLUSIVE SALE  
Currency Rates Today
1 $ CZK
1 € EUR CZK

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:

The Vestax VK-2300 SM KIT mounting hardware is designed to upgrade the Vestax PDX-2000 Series turntable controls to a more modern version, featuring better controls, than the legendary Vestax PDX-2300 Series turntables. Enhanced pitch control, fast and accurate beat matching adjustment with a 100mm ± 10% fine pitch fader (not included in this SM version-if you want to replace the PF during the upgrade, you must order it separately). Ultra pitch control with a ± 50% control fader on board. Combined the total amount you can adjust the pitch by is a huge ± 60% pitch. Furthermore, with the pitch bend joystick, you can quickly push or pull the pitch for smooth mixers or dynamic effects. Digital Pitch Display large format showing the current pitch setting, allows you to accurately set the pitch or when needed to, make adjustments perfectly.

The Vestax VK-2300 SM KIT includes 3 basic parts to upgrade your PDX-2000 Series turntable. The VK-2300 SM KIT  includes a PCB motherboard incl. several Japanese CPU´s  with control electronics that features a 4-D joystick (Pitch Bend & Ultra Shift) to promptly correct pitch settings in steps of ± 1%, ± 2%, ± 3%, ± 6%, or instantly ± 50 %. There is also a 45mm ± 50% ultrapitch fader and two rotating soft faders with electronic engine torque control and turntable torque adjustment, as well as an engine reverse button with LED indication. In addition, the KIT contains big alphanumeric three-digit LED display, which indicates the instantaneous pitch value with the accuracy of one decimal place or the selected turntable turntable. Together standart fine pitch ± 10% RPM  plus ultra pitch control can be adjusted RPM to ± 60%. The VK-2300 SM KIT also features an original silver-coated printed panel with holes for tension faders (fitted with anti-dust screens) rotary potentiometers and joystick Pitch Bend. The opening for the LED display is fitted with a protective acrylic red glass.

infoidea Note: version VK-2300 SM KIT not included 100mm fine pitch fader.

 

 

KEY FEATURES:

  • HW KIT designed to upgrade Vestax PDX-2000 Series turntable controls to a more modern version of the PDX-2300 Series
  • contains main PCB motherboards with electronics, two micro switches, ultra pitch fader and 4-D joystick
  • alphanumeric three-digit LED display showing the current pitch value of RPM or selected speed
  • 4-D joystick (Pitch Bend & Ultra Shift) to correct pitch control ± 1% to ± 6%
  • 45mm ALPS ultrapitch fader ± 50% (fitted on motheboard)
  • overall pitch control level change RPM up to ± 60%
  • compatible with all Vestax PDX 2000 Series
  • contains detailed assembly instructions

 

TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:

Specification HW KIT for assembly to PDX-2000 Series (viz assy.manual)
Regulation 1 engine torque / acceleration speed
Regulation 2 setting point shot torque electric brakes
Pitch ±10% / fader 100 mm (not included)
Ultrapitch ±50% / fader 45 mm fitted on motherboard
Pitch Bend / Ultra Shift steps  ±1% / ±2% / ±3% / ±6%
Controll Pitch Bend / Ultra Shift 4D joystick
Power internal by power source of PDX-2000
Connectors integrated Phoenix / JTS / P2
Dimension 124 x 138 x 26 mm
Weight 320 g

 

DOWNLOAD:

PDF soubor Vestax VK-2300Pro KIT - primary user manual (1,70 MB)
PDF soubor Vestax VK-2300Pro KIT - assembly brochure (100 kB)

 

PHOTOGALERY:

 

PRODUCT VIDEO:

 

Currency Converter

You will immediately find out how much you will pay. Enter the amount of the product price in the  EUR - € field  and you will get the conversion to your local currency. Current exchange rates by the ECB (The European Central Bank), services provided by FreeCurrencyRates.com.

FreeCurrencyRates.com

Add comment

Name of Japan's highest mountain?

The highlighted fields are mandatory.